Changes on May 31, 2023
Rebranded Skycore Wallet platform to WalletThat
Changes on June 3, 2022
Added 7 new dynamic fields for Loyalty Cards and Coupons.
Performance improvements to the UpdatePassTemplate API.
Minor improvements to the Pass Preview feature on the user interface.
Changes on May 4, 2022
- Added Zapier integration capabilities.
- Added Automate.io integration capabilities.
- Improvements to the Pass Data Manager UI.
Improvements to the Pass Issuance Link functionality
Changes on October 12, 2021
Added email address and phone number fields for Pass Data.
- Fixed an issue when importing a CSV file for bulk Pass updates.
- Fixed an issue with previewing deleted Passes in the Pass Data Manager.
- Fixed the display of labels for Loyalty Card and Coupon created through API.
- Fixed an issue for creating and updating pass issuance links by API.
- Fixed an issue where barcode previews were not always displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Exporting Pass Data for Pass Templates with a “/” in their name.
Changes on August 11, 2021
New Feature: HTML links can be added to Passes.
Updated the Pass Preview for Apple Wallet to accurately show HTML links.
Security improvements to the Pass Issuance Link Builder, Pass Update Manager, Pass Template Builder, and Pass Data Manager.
Changes on June 23, 2021
Performance improvements to the Pass Template Builder for iBeacons.
Changes on May 13, 2021
New Feature: Spanish accents can now be used in the text fields on Passes.
Improvements to the UI for Pass Statistics.
Improvements to the date/time formats on all UI pages.
Modified all API calls to support the API Key in the request header.
- Fixed an issue for the CreatePassTemplate and UpdatePassTemplate APIs where the timestamp was displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue for the GetPassData API for gift cards where certain currency values were missing in the response.
Changes on March 3, 2021
New Feature: Personalize the strip image on Passes for each end-user by importing strip image URLs in a CSV or updating each strip image 1:1 through the API.
Performance improvements to Pass Issuance Links.
Minor updates and improvements to the Wallet APIs.
Changes on January 8, 2021
- We now return a Pass Issuance Link when generating Passes providing additional control and tracking over the installation process.
- Added a new popup message on the Pass Template Builder to remind users when they update dynamic fields on an existing Pass Template that they must run a bulk update on existing installed passes.
- Added new columns to the Pass Data Export CSV file to show if the Pass has been installed, never installed, or uninstalled and if the Pass is active, expired, redeemed, or voided.
- Made improvements to the Pass Update Manager user interface.
- Made improvements to the Pass Template Builder user interface.
- Fixed errors in the Pass Data Export file where some values were missing from the file.
- Fixed minor issues related to generating Google Pay Passes with empty fields.
Changes on September 22, 2020
- When deleting a Pass Templates we now also delete its associated Pass Issuance Links.
- Online reporting now displays all timestamps using the account timezone.
- Added controls to enable or disable updating Pass data if the Pass Issuance Link is clicked again.
Performance improvements to generate Passes more reliably.
- Removed unnecessary columns from the export file when exporting Pass Records.
Changes on July 7, 2020
Add up to 4 dynamic fields on the front of a coupon Pass.
Set an auto-expiration date based on a specific duration after the Pass has been generated.
Add a ‘Current Date’ field to all Pass Types to display when the Pass was generated on the Pass itself.
The custom Pass ID is now unique per Pass Template instead of per account.
The ordering of the additional fields for the default coupon Pass Template has been changed.
- Made performance improvements to barcode generation for Passes.
- Various UI Improvements to HTML (buttons, font, links) and Navigation.
- Expanded the maximum barcode length to 700 characters for all Pass Types for QR Code, Aztec, and PDF417 barcode types.
Changes on May 5, 2020
- Added an API to list all Pass IDs for a particular Pass Template.
- Perform bulk updates by CSV in the Pass Update Manager.
- Import relevant location data for Pass Templates.
- Added an API to get the Pass Relevance data for a particular Pass Template.
- UI improvements to the Pass Template Builder and Pass Data Manager.
Performance improvements to the redirect speed of Issuance Link clicks.
Changes on March 19, 2020
- Added the ability to set Update Notifications while updating a Pass Template.
- Added new API calls to create and update Pass Templates.
- Copyright and trademark symbols are now supported in the Pass Template Builder.
- Enabled customized HTML messages to display in the background after an Apple Wallet Pass is downloaded from an install link.
HTML snippets and “Add to Apple Wallet” and “Save to Google Pay” to embed in websites and emails.
Performance improvements to the Pass Update Manager.
- Improved user interface for all Mobile Wallet pages.
Changes on January 23, 2020
New Feature: Pass Update Manager can update expiration time zones and timestamps.
New Feature: Set expiration dates on Pass Issuance Links.
New Feature: Manually activate and deactivate Pass Issuance Links.
New API to create Pass Issuance Links.
New API to update Pass Issuance Links.
- Improvements on the user interface for the Pass Template Builder.
- Improvements on the user interface for Pass Templates Builder Widget.
- Improvements on the user interface to allow users to upload new Apple Pass Signing Certificates and Google Pay Issuer settings in one centralized page called ‘Wallet Settings’.
Changes on November 12, 2019
New Feature: User interface to enables users to schedule bulk Pass updates.
New Feature: Limit the total Passes generated via Pass Issuance Links.
New Pass Template Builder widget for our partners to embed into their own marketing platform.
- Improvements to the user interface for the Pass Template Builder.
- Improvements to the user interface for Pass Templates.
- Improvements to the user interface for Pass Issuance Links.
Fixed an issue with updating additional images for Google Pay through the API.
Changes on August 22, 2019
New Tool: Address Lookup to the UI to obtain Lat/Long coordinates from an address search.
New Feature: Create Pass Issuance Links for email.
- Added Generate Pass Record feature to Pass Records page.
- Added Replicate Pass Record features to the Pass Records page.
- Added a new custom callback feature to the Pass Template Builder to allow users to add a callback feature to a second endpoint URL. This callback is only called every time a pass is installed on the first installation only.
- Added the ability to upload rectangular logos for Apple Wallet Passes and circular logos for Google Pay Passes separately
- Updated API for event tickets to support custom labels.
- Updated the logic for setting TTLs when new Pass Records are created.
- Improvements to the user interface for the Pass Data Manager.
Changes on July 1, 2019
- Added a new Priority param to the v3 wallet APIs to prioritize pass update requests in the queue.
- Added a new sub-node to the v3 wallet APIs to send reference data with the pass install link. The reference data will be shown in the installed and uninstalled Wallet postbacks.
- Added a QR code, embedded with a link to download the wallet pass, to the bottom of the pass preview on web browsers. Buttons to save the pass to Google Pay or Apple Wallet have also been added alongside the QR Code on web browsers.
- Updated the main navigation menu to make the user interface more user-friendly.
Changes on June 3, 2019
Added new Time to Live and Pass Data Archive settings under the Advanced tab on the Pass Template Builder.
- Modified Pass generation so that Passes are generated when the download link is clicked. Updates made to Pass Templates will now be reflected on installed Passes even after the download link was generated.
- Renamed the Distribution tab on the Pass Template Builder to ‘Advanced’.
- Fixed Pass Preview issues on the Pass Details page.
Changes on May 9, 2019
New Feature: Set expiration timezones and timestamps directly from the Update Passes page on the user interface.
- Added a section to Relevant Locations on the Pass Template Builder to show the fixed text that appears on Android devices.
- Added unified Pass Update Notifications for Apple Wallet and Google Pay on the user interface and in the Update Pass API.
- Added a new Mobile Wallet settings tab in each account to display Apple Pass certificate and Google Pay account information, if applicable.
- Implemented custom URLs for Mobile Wallet Pass installation links.
- Improved user interface for the Pass Data Manager pages (formerly Manage Passes).
- Removed the pre-populated barcode value text from the barcode settings on the Pass Template Builder.
Changes on April 1, 2019
New Feature: Enable or disable sharing of Passes.
- Added a drop-down menu to select link icons in the Pass Template Builder.
- Improved user interface for the Wallet Pass Preview.
- Simplified Dynamic Field selection in Pass Template Builder.
- Simplified Barcode Settings in the Pass Template Builder.
- Updated Tooltips for the Pass Template Builder.
- Updated the Import Pass Data page.
Changes on February 28, 2019
New Features: Pass Template Builder: multi-line messages allowed on the back of Passes, special characters allowed in labels and values for loyalty cards, added custom labels for event tickets, increased character limit on terms and message fields.
- Implemented Google Pay for Passes integration.
- Improved user interface for Pass Preview feature: Previews for both Apple Wallet and Google Pay are now supported.
- Improved user interface for Pass Template Builder.
Performance improvements on Pass Data Updates.
Bug fixes for timezones and daylight savings time on Passes.
Changes on June 25th, 2018
- Implementation of JSON API on Mobile Wallet.
- Simplified Mobile Wallet URL-based issuance.
- Mobile Wallet UI improvements.
Changes on April 17th, 2018
Apple Wallet Passes can be forced to be delivered as links in an MMS rather than embedded.
Changes on December 19, 2016
- The Passbook Tab is now called Mobile Wallet and your Pass Templates are now Card Templates.
Changes on September 7, 2016
- Wallet now supports customer-supplied data in specific fields for ‘self-issued’ cards.
Changes on May 3, 2016
- Wallet API now requires customPassID (which is your internal ID for the card) for all requests involving generating or updating data.
- Wallet API now allows you to update all card images via the API. This includes logos and strip images.
- Wallet API now supports an optional CustomerRef parameter that references the person.
- Wallet API now supports a PIN Code parameter to authenticate a request to generate the card.